2018 Walter Mangold Language Scholarships
The online Application portal will OPEN on 3 July 2017
Submissions CLOSE at 5.00pm (AEST) on Monday 24 July
This Application procedure is for overseas exchange or study abroad enrolments commencing between 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2018.
About the Application process
Please read the GUIDELINES which explain the
eligibility and selection criteria.
To enter the application portal you will first need to complete a short eligibility quiz and register your details with a password.
The online application document asks you to:
- provide details about your home university language courses, with subject codes
- provide details about your preferred destination university and proposed course selection.
- give considered answers explaining: why you want to study abroad or on exchange; what you find interesting in the particular language and culture; and what benefits you hope to gain
from the experience of studying the language and culture at the proposed destination?
- complete a budget template of your estimated travel costs and living expenses.
- arrange for a Letter of Endorsement from a current lecturer or tutor attesting to your language capability; your potential to benefit from an exchange or study abroad program and the
suitability of your proposed study program overseas.
- nominate 2 other people as personal Referees who (if you are shortlisted) will be contacted and asked about your character and interests.
All enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org